My name is Sherra.
I live in Dallas, Texas. In my past life I was a computer Systems
Administrator for a school district in Washington State. Since moving to Texas 4 ½ years ago, I have
returned to school and am currently a full-time student. I was a Nutrition major until changing to
Health Studies this past fall. I am a junior
in the Community Health Studies program.
My intention is to use my degree in a health environment that empowers
and benefits women.
I am a vegetarian, an environmentalist, a solar cooker
enthusiast, and hoarder/owner of four dachshunds. I am married. My wife is a Medical Examiner for Dallas
County. Our daughter is a freshman at
UNT studying Biology. We love to travel
and are planning a European trip upon my graduation. This spring break we will enjoy ourselves on
the beaches of Cancun for a quick get-away.
I'm very jealous of the dachshund hoarding! I had one while I was growing up, they are adorable. Good luck in this class and I hope you enjoy your spring break vacation.
ReplyDeleteHello Sherra,
ReplyDeleteI too am a vegetarian. Your dogs are very cute, the other day I saw a couple giving away dachshunds. I wanted to stop to play with them but I knew that if I had I would have ended up taking one with me. Your European trip sounds like a great adventure for graduating. Thanks for sharing.
Porsha
Hi Sherra,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE dachshunds! So precious. Also, your European trip sounds amazing. Good luck this semester!